Yesterday marked the first day of our ‘Charity Challenge’.
Over the next four weeks, the Barry Bennett Ltd & Bennett Workplace Solutions teams will be working together to build up a collective figure of steps. Here’s the plan:
- The step challenge will run for 4 weeks, starting 11th January 2021
- Daily steps are logged on our live spreadsheet
- For every 10,000 steps completed, Barry Bennett will donate £2 to the chosen charity (TBC)
- Each participant will receive a free pair of socks from Stand4socks
- For every pair of socks purchased, a pair of socks is also given to the homeless
- The team may walk as little or as much as they like, but more steps means more money for charity
We’re working together for two great causes.
Firstly, raising money for a chosen charity and secondly, to give to the homeless, especially during this cold weather we’re currently enduring! Not only that, exercise is proven to enhance Mental Health and Wellbeing, which is a great boost for everyone involved.
Go Team BB!